Blog for the LGBT community, informative and amusing – A new vision for the world
(No Ratings Yet)
Now Recruiting Our Blog’s writer/editor
BlogMensGo.com is recruiting its writer/editor.
This is a home-working, part-time job.
Duties and responsibilities
• Write articles in English related to GLTB news and topics.
• Lead and manage a community of readers and members of the MensGo.com social network.
• Part-time yet daily work.
• Home working. May be suitable for a student or a disabled person.
Skills and Requirements
• Highly interested in GLBT matters and press (print or Web-based organs).
• Perfect command of English language (regardless of its geographical origin), outstanding editorial and writing skills.
• Must be able to separate facts from comments.
• High ethics: no plagiarism whatsoever!
• Autonomous, punctual, able to team with our other blog editors.
• Capacity for looking for pieces of information and finding them on the Web.
• Familiar with software used for writing (Word or alike), photo retouching, and Web publishing (WordPress) purposes.
These additional skills would be highly appreciated
• Familiar with and personally invested in gay life: blog, association, etc.
• Professional editorial experience and managing blogs.
• Creativity, originality, humor, adaptation.
• Fluency in foreign languages, especially French (BlogMensGo.fr), Spanish (BlogMensGo.es), and German, Italian, Portuguese. Fluency in Indonesian may be useless for the job.
How to apply
• Candidates are required to pass a test for this position.
• Apply online at hiring[RemoveBrackets]@blogmensgo.com
• Send a resume and a letter mentioning at least three major interests for the job.
• Elements of proven online experience (social networks, Web pages, blogs, etc.) would be appreciated.
• Pay range: to be negotiated.
• We will respond to every prequalified applicant.